miércoles, 1 de julio de 2020

Origin

I was born on March 12, 2003 in Guatemala City, where the sunny climate could be said to be eternal spring, in Guatemala City it will take all my primary and part of basic, then due to family problems my parents divorced and I came to live in Huehuetenango where the weather is very nice (well I love the cold) and they have beautiful tourist places and green areas, it was obvious that the air in the city is not the same as here, that's why I end up liking Huehuetenango , here I finish taking my basic and I am finishing my career as an expert in Industrial Maintenance.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Origin

I was born on March 12, 2003 in Guatemala City, where the sunny climate could be said to be eternal spring, in Guatemala City it will take a...